Developing and enhancing relationships, while educating and sharing the Chinese culture with our friends and colleagues.
Welcome to Hong Kong Business Association of Washington!
Our members at HKBAW look to foster and enhance relationships for those who have an interest in understanding the advantage of evolving economies in Hong Kong and China, while educating and sharing the Chinese culture with our friends and colleagues. We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Connection to Hong Kong
- The 27th Hong Kong Book Fair Opens Next Month
- HKTDC Hosts SME Market Day in Vietnam
- International Authors Add Punch to Hong Kong Book Fair
- HKTDC Export Index For 2Q16 Stable; Local Traders Cautious
- Germany to “Think Asia, Think Hong Kong”
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council and USPAACC Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Boost Business Ties
- Inaugural Belt and Road Summit Held in Hong Kong
- Entrepreneur Day Concludes drawing over 17,000 Visitors
- HKTDC Celebrates 50 Years of Enterprise in Hong Kong
- HKTDC Entrepreneur Day Opens
- Hong Kong Movies On Show In Cannes
- HKTDC April Fairs Welcome 224,000 Buyers and Bring in More Than HK$1.2 Billion
- International Medical Devices and Supplies Fair Concludes
- Entrepreneur Day Opens Next Week
- International Medical Devices and Supplies Fair Opens
- Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair and the International Printing & Packaging Fair Attract 64,000+ Buyers
- Evolving with Consumers – Retailers Embrace Change
- HKTDC-Google Collaboration to Support SMEs